Therapist Specializing in Treatment of OCD and Anxiety Disorders
Turning Point Psychological Services is seeking a dedicated, personable, integrity-driven clinician to join our growing practice. This is an independent contractor position that allows for building your own caseload to work toward full-time hours.
- IN-DEPTH knowledge of CBT case conceptualization, model, and protocol for treatment of OCD, OCD-related disorders, and anxiety disorders.
- Individuals with highly niched expertise in the treatment of other disorders and with proven in-depth knowledge of EVIDENCE-BASED treatment approaches will be considered as well.
- Ability to work with adults, children, and teens.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a therapist.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends.
We offer supportive work environment, ongoing clinical supervision by a psychologist, online booking, and flexibility with respect to working days and hours.
To apply, please:
1. Email a resume and a cover letter describing in detail your proven experience and training in CBT for anxiety disorders and OCD, including the trainings you attended and/or the books you studied, as well as the number of OCD cases you treated to Anna Prudovski.
Candidates that do not attach this information to their application will not be considered.
Please consider forwarding this to others who might be interested.