Registered Social Worker / Registered Psychotherapist in Mississauga, Ontario
We are currently looking for full time and part time social workers and psychotherapists to join our rehabilitation team. We provide psychological assessments and treatment for patients that were involved in motor vehicle collisions.
This position is for our Mississauga location.
- Pre-screening of MVA patients
- Complete psychological assessments and reports under direct supervision of a psychologist
- Treating patients suffering from anxiety disorders, depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Phobias, and Adjustment Disorder
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or similar field
- Registered member in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers or College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Proven experience writing MVA assessment reports
- Proven training and experience in CBT
- 1+ years of experience working in the MVA field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested persons should submit a resume and a letter of interest to Anna Prudovski at email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. We will keep all submitted resumes on file for future opportunities.
Please consider forwarding this to others who might be interested.